The Cordry-Sweetwater Lot Owners Association (CSLOA) exists to improve the overall quality of life in the Cordry-Sweetwater Conservancy District. The CSLOA works to build relationships by bringing lot owners together through meetings, social events, and educational opportunities. Additionally, the CSLOA serves as a voice for lot owners on matters of significance to the community.
The Goals of the Cordry Sweetwater Lot Owners Association
- The CSLOA was created in 1954 by the lot owners to collectively accomplish what would be impossible to do individually.
- It is a voluntary organization of, by, and for the lot owners. Its purpose is to develop a strong and united community.
- The seven-member CSLOA board is elected by the membership and meets on the fourth Thursday each month at 7:00 p.m. in the Clubhouse.
- A representative of the CSLOA also sits on each of the Cordry-Sweetwater Conservancy District Commissions (Building, Ecology, Roads, Security, and Water).
- Social functions sponsored by the CSLOA included the annual Fireworks and Ox Roast, Concert at the Beach, Chili Cook-Off, Welcome Back to the Lake Ice Cream Social, Craft Show, Memorial Day Kids Bike Parade, and Santa’s Workshop.
- Your dues help support the clubhouse and the library.
We would like to have you as a member!
What’s the difference between CSLOA and CSCD?
Cordry Sweetwater Lot Owners Association
Cordry Sweetwater Conservancy District
- Funded by Your Membership Fees
- A Social Body
- Funded by Taxes
- A Governing Body