Lake Treatment - June 19, 2019

AQUATIC VEGETATION TREATMENT will take place by Aquatic Control on FRIDAY, June 21st on both lake... [more...]

Lake Lights - June 18, 2019

At 8:30 am June 18th Cordry Lake is GREEN during normal hours. Sweetwater lake is open but YELLOW... [more...]



To serve you better, we've assembled a list of our residents' most frequently asked questions. If you don't find your answer here, feel free to contact us.

Contact Info

8377 Cordry Drive

Frequently Asked Questions


How could I have used this much water?

You could possibly have a leaky toilet or faucet that's difficult to detect. Just call the office and we'll work with you to solve the problem.

Do you have payment plan options?

Please contact our office and the water clerk will be happy help you set up a plan for extenuating circumstances.

What do I do if I am experiencing low pressure?

 Call our office and report low pressure for your area.

Why do I have a previous balance when I know I sent in my payment?

We may have received it after the due date or we may not have received it at all. Call our office and we will help you solve the problem.

Why is my water discolored?

A repair could have been completed recently allowing air to enter the line, causing the milky look.