CSCD Water Utility

CSCD Water Tower

CSCD Water Tower

Contact Info

Josh Hawley

Josh Bryant
Supervisor/ Water Operator

Water Leaks Emergency Numbers:  



Call or text those two numbers for emergencies!

Please remember that customers are REQUIRED to have a working shut-off valve installed somewhere on your side of the water meter for turning off and on your water.


Listed below are some general utilites that service the CSCD area:

Electric Service

South Central REMC:  800-264-7362

Gas Service

Gailes Gas:  317-878-5282

Ferrellgas: 800-539-6365

Warford Silgas: 812-988-4373

Shelby County Co-op: 317-392-5677

Septic Service

Cleefman Septic:  317-933-2354

A-1 Septic: 317-736-8742

Reed Septic: 812-988-7863

Plumbing Service

Sweetwater Plumbing:  317-933-2948

Cable/Internet Service

New Wave Cable/Internet:  844-546-3278

Century Link Phone/Intenet:  877-309-3494

Trash Service

Rumpke Trash Service: 812-372-1225

Knights Trash Service: 812-988-7613

Dependable Trash Service: 812-597-5235

Rays Trash Service: 317-539-2024

D& L Trash Service: 317-933-3508

Post Office

Nineveh Post Office:  317-933-2200

Frequently Asked Questions

How could I have used this much water?

We offer an option to view a 30 day hour by hour print out of your water usage if you have high water consumption. Please note that it only goes back 30 days, so don't wait for weeks after you get your bill. Common high water use activities include power-washing, irrigation, and high-volume weekends.

Do you have payment plan options?

Please contact our office and the water clerk will be happy help you set up a plan for extenuating circumstances.

What do I do if I am experiencing low pressure?

1) Check the website alerts tab to see if there is a problem with the Distribution System in your area

2) Call the office during normal hours or the emergency numbers to report your issue

3) Make sure the low pressure isn't just one faucet in the home, it could be the screen for your faucet needs to be cleaned!

4) Your pressure reducing valve could need to be changed, call a plumber!

Why do I have a previous balance when I know I sent in my payment?

We may have received it after the due date or we may not have received it at all. Call our office and we will help you solve the problem.

Why is my water discolored?

A repair could have been completed recently allowing air to enter the line, causing the milky look.