Required decals & lot numbers
REQUIRED DECALS AND LOT NUMBERS
- Decals are issued to lot owners 18 years of age or older. Watercraft without a valid registration and current decals will not be allowed on the lakes. Lot owners may obtain decals at the CSCD Office during regular hours by completing a notarized affidavit of ownership accompanied by proof of ownership. Satisfactory proof of ownership is the title to the craft, or application for title and/or current registration.
- Decals are the property of the CSCD. A fee will be charged to lease the decals for a period of two (2) years.
- The identification decals must be placed on each side of the craft according to the diagram furnished at the time of registration.
- Prior to being allowed on the lakes, all watercrafts must have their primary lot letters and numbers attached and clearly visible to both sides of the craft. The lot numbers must be in plain block lettering, at least three (3) inches in height, and in a color in contrast with the craft. The decal and lot numbers must be placed on the watercraft according to the diagram provided.
- All boat trailers parked at the ramps must have two (2) inch clearly visible reflective lot letters and numbers attached to the tongues left side. This will identify the lot owners privileged to use the lakes and to prevent unauthorized boating and/or fishing.
- Decals can be revoked due to violation of the boating rules and regulations, or for tampering with the decals. Three (3) warning tickets issued within a one (1) year period will lead to the immediate revocation and removal of the decal. A lot owner whose boating privileges have been revoked from one (1) or more of their watercraft, is prohibited from operating any craft on either lake until the decal is reinstated.