RULES FOR SKIING, TUBING, KNEE BOARDING, WAKE BOARDING AND OTHER TOWING DEVICES
Ski areas are the inner most portions of the lakes, the exterior perimeter is defined by the "NO WAKE" buoys.
- No watercraft shall tow a skier or persons on any other device unless the watercraft is occupied by an operator and at least one other competent person (observer). The observer shall give their full attention to watching the objects and persons being towed. The operator must give their full attention to operating the watercraft safely.
- A plain RED or ORANGE flag must be displayed by the observer whenever a person or object is down in the water. The flag must be at least twelve (12) by twelve (12) inches of a flat flexible material and visible 360 degrees around the watercraft.
- No watercraft shall pull more than two (2) people at one time. No towed devices shall carry more than two (2) persons at one time.
- Purposely dropping of skis is prohibited. Any ski dropped must be retrieved immediately.
- Personal watercraft shall not tow any object in the water. All personal watercrafts will follow the same traffic pattern as required by all watercrafts. Personal watercraft shall not trail within one hundred (100) feet of another watercraft, skier, or towing device. Personal watercraft must remain at least twenty-five (25) feet from other craft when passing or going along side of another watercraft.
- Towing a ski kite or similar device is not permitted.